Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Figure skating / Ksyusha P's story

Figure skating

        I like sport. My favourite sport is figure skating.
When I was four years old, my parents and I went to the skating rink. It was the first time I saw figure skaters. I loved the sport and I wanted to be a figure skater. 
       My parents and I went to the sport shop and bought new skates. I began to go to the figure skating club. First it was difficult. I fell again and again. One day Irina Slutskaya visited our club and she showed us some jumps and then she told her story about the Olympic Games. I understood it  is difficult to become a champion. You have to work hard and spend a lot of time on the skating rink. So I decided to skate for pleasure because my education is more important for me.
        Now I go to the skating rink three times a week. I like figure skating because I enjoy ice and speed. Thanks for sport I feel healthy and strong.

Thank you very much!!!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for sharing your story. I am going to share this post with my class, I teach 4th grade in Iowa, USA. I can't imagine what it would be like to be a skater, but it is my favorite sport to watch during the Olympics. I'm sure it does make you strong. Good luck to you.

    ReplyDelete